Introducing our new TerraLUX Tactical 1-EX flashlight. The TT1-EX is a precision engineered illumination tool, developed for tactical and self-defense applications. Built to withstand the most RUGGED conditions, provide unquestioned RELIABILITY and unique PROFESSIONAL features demanded by our customers.
- Premium CREE LED, delivering a maximum output of 400 ANSI lumens.
- Easy to use dual button tail-switch for quick, one-handed operation.
- Mode switch provides instant access to Strobe at all times.
- Variable frequency strobe providing disabling function.
- Reverse-polarity battery protection.
- Convenient mounted pocket clip.
- Low-battery indicator.
- Nylon Holster.
- CREE XP-L (1A) LED with estimated lifespan up to 50,000 hours.
- Three (3) lighting modes, plus strobe:
- 400 ANSI Lumens (1.25 hours)*
- 100 ANSI Lumens (3 hours)*
- 10 ANSI Lumens (60 hours)*
- Variable frequency strobe: 400 Lumens (3.5 hours)
*Note: Results from testing with Duracell Ultra DL123A (1550mAh) batteries.